26/08/2022

26/08/2022
Friday

Last day of Internship.
I had reached the school at 8.10am. The day started with prayer.

After the prayer, we went to exam duty. I had went to the same class 5.H. Where, students of standard 5,6 and 7 were sitting and they were studying. Exam starts at 9.45 am till 11am. 

After the exam, we had placed the paper in the store room. 

Then we had waited to see principal sir and we went to sir's office and we had given our feedback of school towards them and they had given us good comments regarding our performance in the school. I really miss the school. It was a great experience. We had given a token of love towards sir , Thomas Sir and Terrans ma'am.
Then we had taken group photos .
Then for one last time, I went to see my class VIII. A.
Then I went to see the place which we were sitting for the last 1 month.
Then we the 7 student teachers went to canteen for one last time and spend some time.
Thus our internship days ended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/09/2022

The Three Mental Systems

Be a teacher with values 😇♥️